Re: [HTCondor-users] Extra quotes in ClassAd attribute name

Jaime,
Just to clarify, I'm not trying to get the job classad from the submission.
In the GlideinWMS configuration we store a set of attributes that need to be added to the submit file (name/value pairs for the submit file).
The Factory uses a classad (glidefactory) to store informations about its entries so that the Frontend or others (e.g. CMS hammercloud) can get the information about the sites from there and not have to parse the Factory config file.
The publishing of these attributes is done using a classad attribute for each and by using a prefix+name as name and the value as value.

The problem started when storing config file lines where the (attribute/macro) name started w/ "="
To solve that I'll escape using "_PLUS_" as suggested by Todd.

Then I will let Factory operators know that they should replace
+queue = "qname"
with
batch_queue = qname

This woks also w/ HTCSS 10.0,x correct (I'm not expecting any 9... still in use)?

Thank you,
Marco