[HTCondor-users] Limit number of submissions in a service account env

Hi,Â

In our env, via a job management system, multiple usersÂare submitting jobs to HTCondor. Since there is only one service account managing the job management system, all HTCondor jobs will be submitted under the same account name.
Is it possible to restrict the max number ofÂsubmissions per user? I've read in a document that we can override the submitter's account name by using `accounting_group_user`.

My question is if we set this in the submission file,Â

```
accounting_group_user = tom
```

and if the HTCondor server is configured usingÂ

```
MAX_JOBS_SUBMITTED = 10000
MAX_JOBS_PER_OWNER = 100
```

, will it be guaranteed that the user `tom` will be limited to submit jobs only 100 max?

Thank you!

Seung-Jin