Re: [HTCondor-users] Desktop Policy renders workstations unusable

Hi,

I would think that the START expression should be something like

START = KeyboardIdle > 15 * $(MINUTE)

Can you check the IS_OWNER state on the machines that are actually used interactively - it should be 'true' if that's not the case you nedd to investigate why

I think the preempt expression should involve something like:

PREEMPTION_REQUIREMent = IS_OWNER == true

That is only out of the top of my head and is probably just something you should consider to look after using 'condor_config_val -dump | grep <...>'

best
christoph

--
Christoph Beyer