Re: [HTCondor-users] Starter Log not getting updated with jobs (nominally) started on the slot

> On Mar 21, 2024, at 10:36âAM, Thomas Hartmann <thomas.hartmann@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> we found another black hole - that suspiciously also collapsed around Feb.29/Mar.01. We are digging, if we have (had) maybe somewhere a leap year issue??

We discovered a leap year bug in some of our testing code that parses the timestamps in the job event log. The default format in the event log doesnât include the year, and the test code used 1900, which was not a leap year. But Iâm unaware of any leap-year bugs in the actual HTCondor code.

 - Jaime