[sampler-announce] Red Carpet channel available

From: Ben Liblit <liblit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:23:18 -0800 (PST)

We have long supported apt and yum to make package installation easier.
Now we are pleased to add Red Carpet to the mix.  Our Red Carpet channels
are hosted at:

    http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~liblit/sampler/downloads/open-carpet

If you are using Ximian's Red Carpet release 2.0 or later, use Edit -->
Services --> Add service and enter the above URL.  If you prefer the
command line, use "rug service-add <url>".  Then subscribe to all three
"Bug Isolation ..." channels.  Leave off the XD2 channel, though, if you
are not using Ximian Desktop 2.

We hope you find this addition useful.  Please let us know if you run into
problems, or even to just say "Neat!"