[cbi-announce] new releases for Fedora Core 5

From: Ben Liblit <liblit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:56:49 -0500

After a truly embarrassing delay, I am pleased to announce that the Cooperative Bug Isolation Project is now available for Fedora Core 5. We offer the following instrumented applications:

  - Evolution 2.6.2
  - Gaim 1.5.0
  - The GIMP 2.2.11
  - Gnumeric 1.6.3
  - Nautilus 2.14.1
  - Rhythmbox 0.9.4.1
  - SPIM 7.2.1

Download at <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/>. We support yum, apt, and many other RPM updater tools; see <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/repo-config.html> for customized configuration help for any of our supported distributions and updater tools.

We hope that these additions will let even more of you participate in this project, or return to this project if you had to stop when you upgraded to FC5. Tell your friends! Tell your neighbors! The more of you there are, the more bugs we can find.

For those of you still on Fedora Core 1/2/4, please continue to use our packages. When and if you decide to upgrade to FC5, we'll be ready for you. Until then, your participation remains valuable!