[cbi-announce] Cooperative Bug Isolation for Fedora 10

From: Ben Liblit <liblit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 15:08:10 -0600

The Cooperative Bug Isolation Project (CBI) is now available for Fedora
10.  We currently offer instrumented versions of Evolution, The GIMP,
GNOME Panel, Gnumeric, Nautilus, Pidgin, Rhythmbox, and SPIM.  Download
at <http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/>.  We support PackageManager,
yum, apt, and many other RPM updater tools; see
<http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/repo-config.html> for customized
configuration help for any of our supported distributions and updater
tools.  Or just download and install
<http://www.cs.wisc.edu/cbi/downloads/rpm/fedora-10-i386/RPMS.tools/cbi-package-config-10-10.i386.rpm>
to automatically configure most popular RPM updaters to use the CBI
repository.

It's that easy!  Tell your friends!  Tell your neighbors!  The more of
you there are, the more bugs we can find.

We still offer CBI packages for Fedora 1/2/4/5/6/7/8/9 as well.  When
and if you decide to upgrade to Fedora 10, we'll be ready for you.
Until then, your participation remains valuable even on older distributions.

-- Dr. Ben, the CBI guy