[Chtc-users] We are delaying the work we were going to do today

Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:47:33 -0600
From: Bill Taylor <bt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chtc-users] We are delaying the work we were going to do today
We are trying to let the SOAR production drain
out before we relocate it which will require all remaining
SOAR jobs to be resubmitted.  We will update the status
tomorrow morning on our expected time for these
continued preparations to move to our new submit node
after the 1st of the year.

SOAR automatic job start ups are now OFF on submit.chtc.wisc.edu.

--
Bill Taylor 608-263-2656 (608-219-4430)
Center for High Throughput Computing(CHTC)