Re: [classad-users] saving a ClassAdCollection to a file

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:14:34 -0600 (CST)
From: Ben Srour <srour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] saving a ClassAdCollection to a file
Can't you just use the built in parser PrettyPrint or ClassAdUnParser to
write stuff to a file with fprintf? The base objects you are working with
are ClassAds anyway...you could probably just write a method to iterate
through all of the ads in a collection and print them out to a file. And
make a function that reads in your file format to access them...

-Ben

--
Ben Srour
srour@xxxxxxxxxxx