Re: [classad-users] TruncateLog()

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 13:47:44 -0500 (CDT)
From: Ben Srour <srour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] TruncateLog()
Yep.

const string collection_log = "/scratch.local/srour/v65/src/condor_ca/collection.log";

ClassAdCollection* userCollection;
userCollection = new ClassAdCollection();
userCollection->InitializeFromLog(collection_log,"","");

-Ben

--
Ben Srour
srour@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Alain Aslag Roy wrote:

> >Has anyone had a problem with TruncateLog() seg faulting when its
> >explicitly called? I was under the impression you were supposed to call
> >this when you wanted all the updated ads written cleanly to the log file.
>
> Nope. We recently fixed some bugs in TruncateLog(), but not one that caused
> a seg fault.
>
> You called InitializeFromLog first when you first made the collection?
>
> -alain

Condor Classads Info:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/