Re: [classad-users] bug that causes InitializeFromLog to fail

Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 17:59:58 -0500 (CDT)
From: Alain Aslag Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] bug that causes InitializeFromLog to fail
John,

Thanks for the detail. Erik also peeked at it and gave me good hints about it.

I have checked in a fix. I haven't had time to test it, but I just
commented out the wrong "delete". (It was a different delete than the one
you commented out.) So it *should* work.

John, you can update from CVS and try it out. Let me know if it works.

External ClassAd users, the fix will be in the next version, or you can
comment out the delete on line 547 of collectionBase.C.

-alain