[classad-users] classad language

Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:15:40 -0500 (CDT)
From: Giuseppe <giuseppe.avellino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] classad language
I need to use a file written in classad language and get all the
attributes with their  value, so I can use them in a graphic user
interface. I want to know if there is a method that can help me to get
all the attribute names and values contained in the Rank or Requirements
elements
e.g.

if I have Executable = "sum.exe" it is easy I get: attribute: Executable
and value: sum.exe

if I have:
Requirements=other.Type=="Machine"&&other.Arch=="SUN4u"&&other.OpSys=="SOLARIS251"

I need to get other.Type and know it is equal to Machine and that this
is in AND with other.Arch that is equal to SUN4u and so on.

I need to get the attributes, the values and the logic relations among
them. I don't know if I can use a classad method to get subexpression of
an expression to accomplish what I have to do.

I hope I explain my needs in a good way, so you can help me.

I thank you in advance.

Condor Classads Info:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/