Re: [classad-users] get ListExpr components (java)

Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 11:11:42 -0500 (CDT)
From: Nicholas Coleman <ncoleman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] get ListExpr components (java)
To my knowledge there is currently no method in ListExpr corresponding to
GetComponents.  You can fairly easily simulate this method using the
size() and sub() methods in ListExpr:
  ListExpr listexpr;
  LinkedList list;
  for(int i = 0; i < listexpr.size(); i++) {
    list.add(listexpr.sub(i));
  }

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Alessandro Maraschini wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm working with the java classad Apis and I'd like to know if there
> is a simple way to append a new Expression element Expr to an existing
>
> ListExpr instance.
>
> I was expected to find something like the c++ ExprList class method:
>
>  void GetComponents( vector<ExprTree*>& list) const
>
> which allows me to retrieve the whole vector, append a new ExprTree
> element, and then re-build the new ListExpr.
>
> thank you,
>
> Alex

- Nick

Condor Classads Info: