[classad-users] Missing class

Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:44:11 -0500 (CDT)
From: Giuseppe Avellino <giuseppe.avellino@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] Missing class
I am working with java classad classes, jar file and source code. I need
to use setVerbosity method. This method is implemented in the file
ClassAdParser.java (end of file), but is not present in the class
ClassAdParser.class contained in the classad jar file.
Besides, I need to modify some classes. I tried to compile source code
on my own, but some errors occured. I noticed that jar file is not the
result of compiling source code provided.

I hope you can check and give me some advice.
I will be very glad if you could provide me source code and
correspondent jar file.

I thank you.

--
Giuseppe Avellino
GRID R&D Group

DATAMAT S.p.A.
Via Laurentina, 760 - I - 00143 Rome - Italy
http://www.datamat.it

mailto:giuseppe.avellino@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +39 06 5027 4587 (direct) +39 06 5027 4570 (secretary)
Fax:   +39 06 5027 4500
Condor Classads Info:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/classad/