Re: [classad-users] Use of non standard hash_map

Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 08:52:25 -0600 (CST)
From: Alain Aslag Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [classad-users] Use of non standard hash_map
>Can I simply replace std::hash_map by std::map or is it more involved than
>this (I'm not familiar with hash_map) ?

Yes, that should work. I've been meaning to add an option to allow that,
but it hasn't happened yet.

There is another class you may have a problem with to, although I forget
which one.

Double check that your compiler doesn't have it. Sometimes the include
files are just in a different place. I know that they have moved around in
different versions of gcc.

-alain