[classad-users] How to modify classad after mathing to another classad?

Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 08:19:42 +0000
From: 张章 <zhang_zhang@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [classad-users] How to modify classad after mathing to another classad?
Dear all:
     I am using classad in a normal manner. That is, a classad used to represent a machine resource  and another classad used to represent a job.  For example:

Job ClassAd:

    [
        Requirements = ( other.memory >= 4000 )
    ]

Machine ClassAd:

    [
        memory = 4500
    ]

When a math happens, the available memory of the machine drops to 500. Then how can I modify the rest memory in the machine  classad?  I mean, in a nice and elegant way.

Many thanks!

regards
zhangzhang