Re: [HTCondor-devel] NRAO's "gantt chart" visualization of job runtimes in PATh Facility

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 16:25:41 -0600
From: Greg Thain <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-devel] NRAO's "gantt chart" visualization of job runtimes in PATh Facility
On 3/6/23 15:33, Bockelman, Brian wrote:
Hi Greg,

Thanks for sharing.

How should I think about these plots? ÂLooking at the scale, I see 5-10 minutes of stagein, 5-10 minutes of computing, and 1-2 minutes of stageout.

I'm less interested in what this means for NRAO jobs, as NRAO is perfectly capable of figuring this out for themselves.

I'm much more interested in methods we can learn from others to visualize and understand the behavior of our pools and jobs.

-greg