Re: [Condor-users] Flocking - jobs matched but not started

> This is a test setup involving just 3 systems so I can control what is
> happening a fair bit. I have modified the execution client to use
> FULLDEBUG for the STARTD, and set SEC_DEBUG_PRINT_KEYS to true (the log
> file kept mentioning it defaulting to false so I thought I'd change it
> to see what else it showed). The client startlog shows:

actually, what would be more useful is to turn on D_SECURITY and D_FULLDEBUG,
or simply D_ALL.

(FULLDEBUG is something of a misnomer... it isn't actually everything.  D_ALL
 is everything...)

if i could see the log snippets that show the "attempt to open invalid session"
with more debugging info, i can help you solve your problem.

cheers,
-zach