[Condor-users] Command Case Sensitivity on Windows

Has anyone noticed that the Condor commands are case sensitive on Windows?

For example:

C:\>CONDOR RECONFIG

ERROR: unknown command condor_RECONFIG

Usage: condor [command] [general-options] [targets]

and…

C:\>CONDOR_RECONFIG

ERROR: unknown command CONDOR_RECONFIG

Usage: condor [command] [general-options] [targets]

But this works:

C:\>condor reconfig

Sent "Reconfig" command to local master

I can understand how the command argument to condor.exe could be case sensitive, but I’m confused as to how CONDOR_CONFIG.exe could be.  I also noticed that most of commands are case sensitive in some way.  For example, condor_status -long works but condor_status –LONG does not.

Just thought I’d mention it.

Bryan Maher

Carnegie Mellon University