[Condor-users] user based authorization not working

Hi,

I'm having problems setting up user based
authorization in my Condor pool although host/IP
based authorization works fine. I have
a UNIX based master, a separate UNIX submit
host and several windows execution hosts.
When I change, for example,

ALLOW_READ

to something like

*@domain/*.domain

I can no longer get condor_status to work
on the submit host. I think the problem is
that I set the master and submit hosts up
independently in Condor i.e. i.e. configured not to
share a common UID namespace. In fact they do share
a common UID namespace via NIS+ but have nothing in common
with the windows machines. Is there anyway to express
this.

thanks in advance,

-ian.

Dr Ian C. Smith,