Re: [Condor-users] MPI jobs through a script

rnayar@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello everyone,
Rok Roskar and I are wondering if anyone has tried to run an MPI application
through a script and how this is setup. If anyone has done this please let us know.

I'm not quite sure what you mean "through a script", but if you want to run a script on the head node to set up some parameters or change something about the environment there before the MPI run starts, the parallel universe in 6.7 lets you do this.

-greg