Re: [Condor-users] wget-friendly download links?

On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 09:47:11AM -0600, Matt England wrote:
> Do any Condor-software download sites provide wget-friendly (see link
> below) download links?  The http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/ download
> mechanism I see only provides some sort of embedded download link, possibly
> a Javacript thing, that I can't extract into an iternal link and feed to
> all my machine for which I want to download Condor to (which may be
> distributed across my geographically-dispersed grid).
>
> Maybe this is on purpose

It is - there aren't any links that go straight to the binaries.
We've got some links that go straight to it with authenticated GridFTP,
you can send email to condor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx and get them that way,
it would work basically the same way was wget.

-Erik