Re: [Condor-users] Condor View Help

I wrote a page:

http://www.lsc-group.phys.uwm.edu/lscdatagrid/doc/condorview.html

of instructions when I deployed the CondorView for my Condor pool. Some
tips:

1. make sure you fully restart Condor so new configurations are applied.
2. check the pool history dir and files in it should not be empty
3. check error messages in the Condor collector log files of both main and
CondorView server hosts

--Junwei
Junwei Cao | Research Scientist | MIT-LIGO