[Condor-users] user priorities

In my cluster there are a few users who should get priority above
everyone else, while all other users are allowed only the resources that
are left over.  Can condor_userprio, or some other utility, be used to
raise these few users' priority on the system?  From what I read in
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7.14/condor_userprio.html#man-condor-userprio,
I thought I could do the following:

# condor_userprio -setfactor cmsprod@local .01
... to effectively give all other users a priority factor of 100.

However, it seems that only positive integers are allowed, which means
that I can only reduce a users priority, not raise it.

I would rather be able to give a couple of users a lower priority factor
(resulting in a higher effective priority) than to give a large number
of users all high priority factors (to lower their priority).  Is this
possible?

--Mike