Re: [Condor-users] MPI and multiple SMP machines

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Greg Thain wrote:

>> Is there any way to tell Condor to handle MPI jobs more efficiently?
>
> If you are running a recent version of Condor, you can use the
> ParallelSchedulingGroups feature described in the manual.
>
> -Greg

Thanks for this hint. I foudn the entries in the 6.8 manual, but we are
running 6.7.19. Is the parallel scheduling available in the late 6.7
versions as well? I couldn't find the entry in the changelog files when
this feature has been added.

Thanks again for your help,

Jens