[Condor-users] condor status

Hello:
I´m trying to install condor in two machines.
One is the Central Manager (acting as submit chekpoint and execute).
The Second is a submit only.
When I try to submit a task from my second to the central manager and I execute condor_status apear this error:

CEDAR:6001:Failed to connect to <127.0.0.1:9618>
Error:Couldn´t contact the condor collector on maquina1.upct.es

On my Central Manager if I execute condor status don´t appear any information.

Where can I find information about the steps that follow the machines to execute a task?

Any idea?

Thank you in advance

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis. http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos