Re: [Condor-users] Win32 GUI application fails with USE_VISIBLE_DESKTOP=TRUE

Hi Bob:

I tried a test using notepad, and while this does not crash, something
is not setup correctly and the notepad window never repaints (although
I can click the close box if I can guess where it is). I'm assuming
that whatever causes this problem with notepad is also causing our app
to crash. I'm running on Window XP Pro SP2.
<<<

It appears that a bug in the new "USE_VISIBLE_DESKTOP" code is to
blame for this behavior.  I've managed to track it down and fix it
so it will be in the next Condor release.

Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.  If you would like
a pre-release of with this fix added, please let me know.

Regards,
-B