Re: [Condor-users] Which download package for ubuntu 9.10?

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 14:58 -0400, SMITH Michael wrote:
> I'm using ubuntu 9.10, which Condor 7.4.1 package should I download?

Although my versions aren't exactly the same as yours, I've always had
most luck with the RHEL5 tar of Condor on Ubuntu hosts (the dynamically
linked version has always been fine). Although one might at first think
that the Debian packages should be "most like" Ubuntu, the problem I
normally run into with those is differences in libc versions.

Adam