[Condor-users] Parallel MPI Jobs

Hi

I have had condor 7.6.2 installed and configured and have been using it for a while with no problems whatsoever. I then started to run parallel MPI jobs using the provided ‘openmpiscript’ after setting the required paths. But I keep getting an error message in both the output file and the error file.

Output file:

Error 0 chirp putting identity keys back

Error file:

Chirp: couldn’t putfile: No such file or directory

/usr/libexec/condor/sshd.sh: line 69: 16064 Aborted                                           $CONDOR_CHIRP put –perm 0700 $idkey $_CONDOR_REMOTE_SPOOL_DIR/$_CONDOR_PROCNO.key

this message.
Thank you