[Condor-users] Condor Group Drive me Crazy.......

Hi All
Here is cut and paste from my condor configuration file:

GROUP_NAMES = GROUP_VCS, GROUP_VCS.DESIGN_SINGLE, GROUP_VCS.DESIGN_LIST, GROUP_VCS.VERIFICATION_SINGLE, GROUP_VCS.VERIFICATION_LIST

GROUP_QUOTA_group_vcs = 13
GROUP_QUOTA_group_vcs.design_single = 4
GROUP_QUOTA_group_vcs.design_list = 1
GROUP_QUOTA_group_vcs.verification_single = 5
GROUP_QUOTA_group_vcs.verification_list  = 3

GROUP_AUTOREGROUP = FALSE
GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS = FALSE

GROUP_AUTOREGROUP_group_vcs = FALSE
GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS_group_vcs = FALSE

GROUP_AUTOREGROUP_group_vcs.design_single = FALSE
GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS_group_vcs.design_single = TRUE

GROUP_AUTOREGROUP_group_vcs.design_list = FALSE
GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS_group_vcs.design_list = TRUE

GROUP_AUTOREGROUP_group_vcs.verification_single = FALSE
GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS_group_vcs.verification_single = TRUE

GROUP_AUTOREGROUP_group_vcs.verification_list  = FALSE
GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS_group_vcs.verification_list  = TRUE

I have now 2 submission files, each with 100 Jobs....
submit the first file name: verification_single.sub start processing 13 jobs as expected (with the group group_vcs.verification_single specified in the submit file)

so far everything is good...

after 5 min I now submitting the next file name verification_list.sub (with the group group_vcs.verification_list specified in the submit file)

Expected results are that at least 4 jobs from verification_list.sub will start run and total of 13 fobs will run in the cluster.
All other 187 jobs should be idle consider none of them as finished (Each submission include 100 jobs).

However the real results is that I get 18 jobs running which is not good! Why? Why? Why? Why?
I just don't understand it.

I also enable NEGOTIATOR_CONSIDER_PREEMPTION since I would like to use PREEMPTION.
I would expect that from the 13 running process from the verification_single.sub submission, once I submit the  verification_list.sub, 4 jobs will be PREEMPT...

Takes for any help....
Sassy