[Condor-users] no_dns file descriptor leak workaround

Hello,

While setting up a NO_DNS Condor pool, I came across this:

https://condor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=2691,3

To expand on that: setting NO_DNS causes a file descriptor leak that eventually crashes all condor daemons. In case anyone else runs into this, there is a workaround: setting NETWORK_INTERFACE skips the bad code and allows normal operation of a NO_DNS pool. Note: the manual claims NETWORK_INTERFACE supports interface names and wildcards, but setting it to anything other than a single IP address crashed my condor_master. This is on Condor version 7.8.0.

Rob