Re: [condor-users] Job doesn't run

Why wasn't COLLECTOR and NEGOTIATOR in the default config?   .. no matter.
Adding negotiator to the DAEMON_LIST got condor_q -analyze to work.  I'm
sorry to seem dense, but I'm new to condor...  What requirements could my
job have that is preventing it from running.  Cluster 4.0, had no universe
specified so is standard, with 5.0 I specified vanilla.  And, what does the
warning mean?

[119] dna:/home/condor/condor-6.7.0/sbin> condor_q -analyze
Warning:  Found no submitters

-- Submitter: dna.llnl.gov : <134.9.102.41:44798> : dna.llnl.gov
 ID      OWNER            SUBMITTED     RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD
---
004.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 2 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      1 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      1 match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse
user-priority
      0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job
---
005.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 2 machines,
      0 are rejected by your job's requirements
      1 reject your job because of their own requirements
      0 match, but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
      1 match, but prefer another specific job despite its worse
user-priority
      0 match, but will not currently preempt their existing job
      0 are available to run your job

2 jobs; 2 idle, 0 running, 0 held