Re: [DynInst_API:] Accessing more x86 registers

Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 11:39:07 -0700
From: Josh Stone <jistone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Accessing more x86 registers
This register patch was brought up a while ago, and I admit I still
haven't gotten around to using it.  Real Soon Now (TM).

But I'd much rather have this functionality included in Dyninst, rather
than patching it ourselves.  Can this be evaluated and applied please?

I mentioned before when I looked at this, I don't see much reason to
have it guarded by the includeSPRs boolean - just enumerate all
available registers all the time.  But that's your call...

Thanks,
Josh