[DynInst_API:] How about unloadLibrary() ?

Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 17:49:58 -0700
From: Josh Stone <jistone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] How about unloadLibrary() ?
Hi,

A big part of our Dyninst usage involves BPatch_process::loadLibrary to
inject our own code.  But I can't find a parallel unloadLibrary to call
when we detach.  Would this be possible to add?

It could be a directly parallel method of BPatch_process, or perhaps a
method of BPatch_object and/or BPatch_module.  I looked a bit at how
DYNINSTloadLibrary works in RTlinux.c, and it's currently discarding the
handle from dlopen -- so if that's not recoverable elsewhere, then the
RT may have to save it somewhere.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Josh