[DynInst_API:] Give a talk at Paradyn/Dyninst Week 2013?

Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 11:51:54 -0600
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Give a talk at Paradyn/Dyninst Week 2013?
The 2013 Paradyn/Dyninst Annual Meeting will take place at the University
of Wisconsin as part of the joint Paradyn/HTCondor Week meeting. The
Paradyn/Dyninst sessions will be on April 29 - May 1.

Do you have research and technical results related to Dyninst, MRNet, or Active
Harmony that you would like to share?

We welcome and encourage your presentations.  If you're thinking about making
such a presentation, please contact me soon to let me know your proposed topic
(and maybe a talk title).

Thanks!

The meeting web site can be found at:

   http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2013/