Re: [DynInst_API:] Pruning former platform support

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 11:38:02 -0500
From: Jeff Hollingsworth <hollings@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Pruning former platform support

Let's keep VxWorks a bit longer, I am trying to get some money to keep that alive.

OSF was the operating system for Alpha, it can go.

Jeff

On 1/10/2014 11:28 AM, Barton Miller wrote:
Hi Josh and thanks for this offer.  Yes, this type of cleanup is overdue.

Yes, we can definitely cut support for:
Alpha
MIPS
IRIX
Solaris

I'd like to get Jeff Hollingsworth's comments on vxworks (Jeff is cc'd).

And I'm not sure what OSF is.  Folks?

As for AIX, any comments on whether this will come up again with IBM?

--bart