Re: [DynInst_API:] Question about using Dyninst for static instrumentation

Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:34:20 -0400
From: Ray Chen <rchen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] Question about using Dyninst for static instrumentation
Hello,

Can provide the exact text of the error?  Other details like hardware
and OS information would also be helpful.  I was able to compile and
run your example without error on my Ubuntu 12.04 (x86/64) machine.

If your assert error looks like "Assertion `rtlib.size()' failed", you
need to set the DYNINSTAPI_RT_LIB environment variable to the location
of your Dyninst runtime library (a file called libdyninstAPI_RT.so).

- Ray