Re: [DynInst_API:] ParseAPI and PE files

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 15:54:07 +0000
From: "E.Robbins" <er209@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] ParseAPI and PE files
Sorry, I just saw Bill's reply.

From: E.Robbins
Sent: 17 April 2014 16:52
To: dyninst-api@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: ParseAPI and PE files

To be clear, I don't think this is a problem with the way we are using the ParseAPI, as I've written several programs that all work fine for ELF binaries, but not PE.

The failure is almost immediate when trying to create the SymtabCodeSource object:

SymtabCodeSource âsts = new SymtabCodeSource(binary_path);

Ed