Re: [DynInst_API:] boost 1.70 breaks dyninst build over checked_delete

Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 15:22:01 -0500
From: Tim Haines <thaines.astro@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] boost 1.70 breaks dyninst build over checked_delete
That's a good point. It would depend on how BOOST_CONSTEXPR is defined. I think you are probably right in that it likely is set to constexpr before 1.70 (I'm not sure when C++11 was officially supported in Boost). That would require us to check the Boost version before decorating the friend declaration (Ugh. macro checks are the worst).