[DynInst_API:] Basic Block reordering / modification using DynInst

Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 18:08:05 -0400
From: Sameer Railkar <railkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] Basic Block reordering / modification using DynInst
Hello,

I am a first year CIS PhD student at UPenn and am using DynInst for a research project.

I glanced over the DynInst API where it shows examples of code instrumentaton (static+dynamic).

My question is: For a C/C++ process/binary, does DynInst support basic block reordering within a function or code modification of some BasicBlock?

Regards,

Sameer