[DynInst_API:] "dyninst"

Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 11:09:46 +0800
From: Arno Liang <ArnoL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] "dyninst"
Title: Mail

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are an agency engaging in registering brand and domain names. Our center received an application from BaoDi International Ltd and they apply to register dyninst as their brand name and some top-level domain names. We found the name is same as your used name. I don't know whether or not you have authorized them.

We are handling the application form and confirming with you if you authorize them or not ? If you don't authorize them, please give me an reply.Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards

Arno Liang
Tel:0086-551 634 911 93
Fax:0086-551 634 911 92
Address:No.220,Tian Heng Building,fanhu Road,Hefei China