[DynInst_API:] DyninstAPI Patches user accessibility contribution

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 13:30:10 +0000
From: Charleston Wang <cwang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] DyninstAPI Patches user accessibility contribution

Hi DyninstAPI Team,

My team is interested in contributing to DyninstAPI Patches under a U.S. Department of Energy Small Business Innovative Research (SBIR) program and we found your contact information as a contributor.  The program aims to increase user accessibility of a variety software tools including DyninstAPI Patches and we would like to request your insight from your experience with the software so we can contribute most effectively.

Can you advise on common use cases and accessibility problems for DyninstAPI Patches or where you feel accessibility development would be the most beneficial for users? We would like to have an idea of the needs of the user base before Tuesday, August 25th and any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Charleston Wang

Sivananthan Laboratories

590 Territorial Dr, Suite H