Re: [DynInst_API:] building dyninst with intel-oneapi-tbb for TBB

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 18:21:38 +0000
From: Tim Haines <thaines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DynInst_API:] building dyninst with intel-oneapi-tbb for TBB
Hi, Mark.

This is something I put on a low-priority todo list a while ago. Since only the Argonne system is using OneAPI, I've not had any troubles with this (i.e., everyone else is still using plain TBB). However, I agree that TBB is being subsumed by OneAPI in an effort by Intel to unify all of their parallel programming support. I can take a look and see how much we need to modify the custom CMake modules to get it to work.

Thanks.

 - Tim