[DynInst_API:] 2023 Scalable Tools Workshop

Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 16:15:38 -0600 (CST)
From: Barton Miller <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DynInst_API:] 2023 Scalable Tools Workshop
                             2023 SCALABLE TOOLS WORKSHOP

Hi all.

This is a reminder for the date and location of the 2023 Scalable Tools
Workshop. And also a first call for requests for presentations.

We had an outstanding meeting last June in the Sierras at the Granlibakken
Resort (Lake Tahoe, California). You can see the program, including the
outbriefs from all the working groups:

    https://dyninst.github.io/scalable_tools_workshop/petascale2022/

This year, the dates will be:

    JUNE 18, 2023 (SUN) TO JUNE 22, 2023 (THU).

Registration will again be based on a single, all-inclusive payment made
to the Granlibakken resort. Rates will be somewhat than last year due to
the effects of inflation in materials and personnel costs.

The schedule will be the same as past years, with a Sunday arrival and
departure after lunch on Thursday.

The registration website will be availasble shortly. Granlibakken is
working on that now.

ACTION ITEM: If you would like to give a talk this year, please send us
your proposed title, abstract and presenters.

We hope to see you there!

If you have any colleagues that should be added to our mailing list,
please let us know.

best,

--bart miller
  john mellor-crummey