[Gems-users] Token coherence protocol

Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 11:45:25 +0200
From: Blas <blacuesa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] Token coherence protocol
Hello.

I am insterested on using the Token Coherence Protocol.  I have looked for any
implementation of this protocol in the $GEMS/protocols directory of GEMS but
I have only found the MOESI_CMP_token protocol. This protocol is used with
Chip-Multiprocessors system (is it not?), but I want to test the SMP systems.
I do not know if it is possible to use the MOESI_CMP_token protocol with SMP
systems. If it is not possible, could anyone tell me if there is some
implementation of the token coherence protocol for SMP systems?

Thanks,

Blas.