Re: [Gems-users] Parameter ordered

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:33:05 -0600 (CST)
From: Mike Marty <mikem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Parameter ordered
The persistent request messages need point-to-point ordering because a
deactivate from a processor cannot be received before the persistent
activate from the same processor.

An alternate implementation, that does not require any point-to-point
ordering, is to collect acknowledgement messages before sending the
persistent deactivate message.

--Mike