[Gems-users] mod_ruby_commands.py fails

Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:39:57 +0100
From: Blas Cuesta <blacuesa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Gems-users] mod_ruby_commands.py fails
Hello!

I have installed GEMS in a machine and I do not get any error message.
However, when I run GEMS, it does not work. If I put the command in simics
"list-failed-modules" I get the following information:

Current module version number: 1051  Lowest version number supported: 1051

MODULE                          DUP  VERSION  USR_VERS  LINK
./modules/mod_ruby_commands.py                                  X

I have any idea why it can fail. Could anyone help me to solve the problem?  I
have installed GEMS 1.0 and simics-2.0.25-x86-linux.tar.gz.

Best regards,

Blas.