Re: [Gems-users] Problem with running opal with splash benchmark appl.

Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:33:46 -0500 (CDT)
From: Alaa Alameldeen <alaa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] Problem with running opal with splash benchmark appl.
Ayse,

The description you have below should not be a problem. Our Splash
binaries are also compiled on an UltraSparc II machine running Solaris 8,
so they should not be different from yours. But regarding your problem, am
I correct in assuming that the simulated machine is the one having
problems (and getting to the OS panic code) and not the simulation host
machine? If that is the case, how much memory does the simulated machine
have?

-Alaa