Re: [Gems-users] General question on using GEMS

Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:35:01 -0500 (CDT)
From: Alaa Alameldeen <alaa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Gems-users] General question on using GEMS
Gilles,

Did you take a checkpoint after you booted your Solaris disk? You can
use this checkpoint and install the benchmarks in the simulated target
machine if you use the /host file system to copy files over from your
host machine's file system (see the Simics documentation for how that
works). If you have further questions about Simics-related issues,
please send them directly to the Virtutech Simics forum (www.simics.com).

-Alaa