RE: Re: Re: [Gems-users] Error message after opal0.init

Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:33:52 -0500
From: Nauman Rafique <nrafique@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: Re: [Gems-users] Error message after opal0.init
Blas,
I think you can download disk dumps for sarek from simics.net but they would not
give you the keys to decode them because of licensing issues.
So you have two options:
- Make an image of a real disk on which you have installed solaris and boot from
it (you can find help on it in simics user guide)
OR
- Install solaris directly on simics and make an image from that (you can find
help on it in simics target guide for serengeti).

You can download solaris free from sun's website.

Thanks.
--
Nauman